Followers

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blogging Backlog

Ok. I've been so busy being a new art teacher that I haven't found a good time to post lately. Guilty. I've got a lot of excuses. It's been 2 months. We've done a lot of really great projects. Really. In any case, I've got to get a routine about posting. I put the artwork up. I take pictures. That's when I drop the ball. Alright, here's the plan for the next month. I'm going to share one lesson I've done each day; well, maybe every other day. I have to be realistic. I really want to share, if for no other reason, to thank you all for the impact you have made in my life. I love my job!

3 comments:

  1. OK, so I saw this post a couple of hours ago and was going to comment but but I was busy so I figured I'd come back to it - and now all your pictures of owls and turtles and fish and all your descriptions are gone! What gives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing some great projects! Welcome back :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I'd check back today. Still seems strange, you had a whole bunch of marvelous photos posted yesterday. I know I'm not imagining things. What happened?

    ReplyDelete