Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blogging Backlog

Ok. I've been so busy being a new art teacher that I haven't found a good time to post lately. Guilty. I've got a lot of excuses. It's been 2 months. We've done a lot of really great projects. Really. In any case, I've got to get a routine about posting. I put the artwork up. I take pictures. That's when I drop the ball. Alright, here's the plan for the next month. I'm going to share one lesson I've done each day; well, maybe every other day. I have to be realistic. I really want to share, if for no other reason, to thank you all for the impact you have made in my life. I love my job!


  1. OK, so I saw this post a couple of hours ago and was going to comment but but I was busy so I figured I'd come back to it - and now all your pictures of owls and turtles and fish and all your descriptions are gone! What gives?

  2. I'm looking forward to seeing some great projects! Welcome back :).

  3. Thought I'd check back today. Still seems strange, you had a whole bunch of marvelous photos posted yesterday. I know I'm not imagining things. What happened?